IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One. Freaking. Million

At some point today, this blog will register its one millionth visitor.


Wow.


Can't believe we're going to hit a million. Thanks to all of you who stop by regularly, and those of you who just pass through.


I'll post links to some of my favorite posts - and more popular rants - later today.

********************************

Update: 4:16 pm:



Woohoo!!



********************************

Some of my favorite posts / favorite rants (in no particular order):

My Merry Moonbat poems (Part I, Part II). I'm not much for writing poetry, but these came easy, and I was pretty proud of them.

My Two Cents - these posts are perhaps the most "me"; Most of the time, they just flow, but sometimes they're a little tough to write. Those are the ones that are the most important to me, usually written when I'm outraged at something, and sometimes I find myself going, "Yeesh, do I really want to say that?" But the answer that I usually come to is that since being politically correct is doing such damage to our country, I'm going to try and avoid it whenever possible. Those posts are rarely politically correct. Some of my favorites:

Shame on You, Senator Kennedy! (My first real rant)

Hamas Rising

The Gathering Storm

These are also usually my most popular posts, oddly enough. What's really amazing to me is that my most recent, "Reality Check," wasn't what I thought was my best work - and it was the most widely read one I've done. It was linked at places like The Jawa Report, The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, The Thunder Run, and others, I've had email requests to be allowed to send it to people, to repost it...it certainly got a lot of mileage, and I was thrilled that people liked it. It also bolsters me to know that there are people out there who get it, who believe the way that I do.

The Camp Lejeune Ballerinas post - it was wonderful to see how the blogging community came together to ensure that these little girls had a very special ballet recital, and I was proud to be a part of it.


I'd love to hear from some of my regular readers (and those passing through) - what are your favorite posts? What keeps you coming back? What do you / don't you like about the blog?

Labels:

|

nocashfortrash.org