IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mother Moonbat Packs It In?

Cindy Sheehan is reportedly calling it quits...

"This is my resignation letter as the 'face' of the American anti-war movement," Sheehan wrote. "I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost."
In her letter, posted at the uber-liberal blog Daily Kos, Sheehan says that her relationship with her husband dissolved, her relationship with her children is 'strained,' and she's broke.

Poor baby. And of course, none of that is her fault...

"I was the darling of the so-called left as long as I limited my protests to George Bush and the Republican Party. Of course, I was slandered and libeled by the right as a 'tool' of the Democratic Party." Sheehan wrote. "However, when I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the 'left' started labeling me with the same slurs that the right used."
If you can stomach it, you can read the rest here.


So long, Cindy - don't let the door hit you in the keester on the way out.

Labels: , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org