IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Monday, June 04, 2007

Meet June's Hero of the Month!



When Audrey nominated her Marine husband, Jose, she had this to say:


I am not sure what to write I just know that my husband should be named Hero of the month...My husband Jose is on his 4th deployment to Iraq and he is only 23 years old! When we got married he took my children in as his own and has continued to not only support me and my children with all of the love he has but he has also shown the same dedication and love for the United States Marine Corps and the freedom of the United States ! He is so dedicated to his job...serving our country. Each day at home he strives to keep our family strong as he dedicates his life to his fellow Marines. He says his marines too are his family and he would die for them in combat because the believe in him and trust him like family, he says he joined the Marine Corps just a few months after 9/11. He said one day he was walking home from school when he was almost 18 years old and he heard the news about the twin towers and he said he knew from then on that he wanted to fight for our country and help for all of those poor people who lost their lives. He did not join the Marine Corps for any reason other than that he wants us to be free and he will give his all until the death if necessary to do just that! It scares me so much as it probably does every wife to know that he is risking his life out there for Americans but I believe in him and I can not name all of his accomplishment right now but he is Hero of a life time to me. He was a simple some one when he became a Marine but now when I tell people about him, I tell them about My husband, My Marine, My hero!!!


Pretty much says it all.

Audrey, thank you for sharing this with us. Jose, I'm proud to name you IWT's Hero of the Month. Thank you for everything that you do for all of us. Keep your helmet on - stay safe, and take care. A care package will be on the way for you shortly, courtesy of Soldiers' Angels.

To find out how you can nominate your Hero, click the link at the top of the page.

Labels: , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org