IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Monday, April 02, 2007

Meet April's Hero of the Month!

It's that time again; time to meet a very special Hero who has been chosen as IWT's Hero of the Month.

So ladies and gents, please meet Joseph, nominated by his mother, Diane:


My Son / My Hero


As he left that day, running to catch the bus with his comrades, he turned and smiled and waved at his brother and I as if to say, "It's OK Mom, I will be safe." It was a proud but sad day for me. Words cannot express the love I have for him. Joe has been in the Marines for 9 years. He has and always will make his family and friends proud. May God put a blanket of protection around him as he strives and continues to do his duties as a Marine. Continue to stand tall and proud, my son. Semper Fi, OORAH - Love, Mom"


Joseph, Keep Your Helmet On - Take care, and stay safe - we are all proud of you.

Diane, please let me know if there's anything I or Soldiers' Angels can do for you.

Our Hero of the month has a care package on the way, courtesy of Patti and Soldiers' Angels. Diane has also asked that I submit his name, so he'll soon have his own Angel to send ongoing mail and packages.


To find out how you can nominate your Hero for IWT's Hero of the month, click the link at the top of this page.

Labels: , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org