IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Damn, Damn, Damn.

The one time this year the weather folks have been right, and it has to be last night.

Sadly, I was unable to make it to D.C. today. I'm not happy about it, to say the least, but conditions here last night made it impossible for me to drive the 40 minutes I needed to in order to meet the bus. It was a decision I didn't want to make.

My heart has certainly been with the Eagles today, even if my body wasn't able to be.

I do expect to have some pictures and details coming from someone who was able to get there.


In the meantime, check out the pics and details of a Gathering of Eagles rally over at American Dinosaur.

Labels:

|

nocashfortrash.org