IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Memorial Day Tribute


(click for full-sized version)


Hi, I'm Ignacio C----- from Argentina . On this Memorial Day weekend, I wanted to pay tribute to all the men and women who served and serve in the Military of the United States of America . For this special holiday, I made a memorial-wallpaper of four HONOR HEROES of USA . I attach it. I hope that you like it.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY. God bless you, American forces and The States!!!

See you and take care.

Sincerely,

Ignacio
The staunchest supporter of U.S. Military overseas.

Labels: , , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org