IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tonal Troop Support - Shawn Hlookoff

Canadian musician Shawn Hlookoff has one heck of a song - "Soldier" - that you simply must hear.

A teaser - here are some of they lyrics.

Some people say I'm a fighter,
Some people hate what I do.
But I stand for my country,
I stand for you.

[...]


So if I die, don't judge me,
'Cause I will not judge you.
And if I die, please accept it,
'Cause I would die for you.
..

And that's just a little bit. Really, you're missing something special if you don't listen to this one. The video is pretty powerful, too.

Soldiers' Angel Shelle tells me that the song and video for "Soldier" has been nominated for the top video of the year for Universal Muisc!

Please take the time to listen, and to vote, and be sure to leave a comment.

Winning the contest means huge exposure for the song and for Shawn, and it's well deserved.

Want a copy of the song? You can download it at the Soldiers' Angels website. Shelle tells me that there have been more than 125,000 downloads so far, and I'm one of them.

HOOAH, and Well Done, Shawn.

Labels: , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org