IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Three. Flippin'. Hours.

That's how long I was stuck with a car that wouldn't start.

I'm travelling (watch for a "Where Am I" post later). Trip was great, making great time...stopped to buy a couple of things. Came out, got back in the car, turned the key....nothing.

And this after we put in a new starter!

I'm not a happy camper. I got a lot less happy when I waited for TWO HOURS for the flippin' tow truck!

All in all, not a good scene, and I didn't get to the hotel until midnight.

Upshot of it all is that with tomorrow's work schedule, I won't have a lot of posts up until tomorrow afternoon....so stop back later!

Labels:

|

nocashfortrash.org