IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, March 15, 2007

OK, It's Time to Vote

A little while ago, I posted this photo by Michael Yon, and asked you all to come up with a caption:



Here's what we got:

Hey Tanks,,, you're welcome.

Looks like they're getting serious about punishing HOV abusers.

Next On COPS--Baqubah:The solution to road rage.

When directions to your house include "Go past the tank and turn off the paved road, You might be an insurgent."

Looks like Triple A (American Automobile Association) has new roadside service: If you get stuck or break down, we'll blow your car to smithereens!

"Beach????? Everybody knows I love the beach but..."

Nissan: Tank? I ain't afraid of no tank! What's he gonna do, run me over? Blow me up? Uhhhhhhhhm... uh oh, there's a tank. *help me*

"Just another tank in paradise!"

*****************************


And now it's time to vote:

My favorite caption is...
Tanks...
...HOV Abusers...
Next on COPS...
...You might be an insurgent...
...Triple A...
...I love the beach...
...I ain't afraid...
Just another tank...
pollcode.com free polls


Voting closes at midnight Friday morning; winning caption will be posted Friday.


Michael Yon's photos are copyrighted, and are posted by permission. Please do not repost or publish without same.

Labels: , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org