IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Caption This...

Michael Yon sends this picture, taken on the road in Iraq...



I thought it lent itself well to reader captioning, so let fly in the comments section.


My first contribution - "Harry, I told you to stop and ask for directions, but oh, no...now will you admit we're lost??"


Michael's pictures are copyrighted, and posted by permission. Please do not publish or repost without same.


UPDATE: OK, Michael has asked that I let him know who's got the best caption, and right now the only ones in are mine, and my husband's rather pathetic attempt. (Sorry, honey, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em). So, to sweeten the pot....

Best caption (by reader vote) gets their choice of one of Chuck Z's T-Shirts (I don't have my own yet, but I'm working on that...). Proceeds from the shirts go to support Soldiers' Angels, so everybody wins. Some of them are really funny - I'm partial to the @$$hats shirt, but my husband's choice was - much to my chagrin - "I'm with stupid." You can get a look at all of them here.

So hurry up and enter your caption in the comments section - submissions close on Monday, March 12th.

Labels: , , ,

|

nocashfortrash.org