IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Saturday, February 24, 2007

S.N.A.F.U.

So, it's Friday night, you have a little money in your pocket, you didn't have to work late...what's a girl to do?


Well, if you're like me, unfortunately, you spend 5 and a half hours in the local emergency room, an IV hanging out of one arm, blood getting drawn from the other (they already took a bunch from the IV arm), running a heck of a fever, aching in just about every inch of your body, and getting poked and prodded.

Hey, it seemed like a good idea at the time.


Yes, I'm OK. I've certainly felt better, and we're still trying to figure out exactly what's going on. Upside is definitely the fact that the hospital staff were all great, and I didn't have to be admitted.


Downside is I'm beyond exhausted, and I feel, to put it succinctly, like crap. I will try to put some blog posts up this weekend, but my blogging may be a little bit limited.


However, there is one neat little thing you can check out - I was interviewed over at VAJoe.com. Feel free to check it out while I get some ZZZZs.


Oh, and before I forget - head on over to Chuck Z's blog, and pick up a T-shirt or two if you haven't. Some of them are really funny. The four I bought came today, and they're great. Proceeds benefit Soldiers' Angels, so everybody wins.


UPDATE: OK, got today's posts up; just took me a little longer than usual....I am feeling a bit better today, thank goodness. Thanks to all who have sent their good wishes.

Labels:

|

nocashfortrash.org