IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, February 14, 2007




My Perfect Valentine

You are my perfect Valentine

An awesome fact to have you mine

Such love and pride you show to me

As great as one could ever be

I realize how you make me feel

For all you are just makes it real

You are the one that I wished for

My life through you can only soar

Your love surpasses all that’s fine

My thoughts of you are all divine

You are the poet of many dreams

The brilliant light of magic beams

A rose within my heart you are

My dearest, sweetest, bravest star

Your uniform brings such a rush

There is no doubt, I have a crush

Your heart, it's filled with loving care

Which willingly you proudly share

My Sweet GI, my thoughts of you

So grateful that you are so true

God be with you while you’re away

And bring you home safely, I pray

©2006 Roger J. Robicheau

|

nocashfortrash.org