IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Angels Are Our Best Friends

Dear Angels,

You are all truly angels to every soldier, airman, marine and seaman around the globe. Our duties takes us to places unimaginable to most Americans back home, with folks such as yourself and a organization dedicated to helping military service members. It is a true blessing to be here doing the work that we do knowing that we have people back home who don' t even know us, show such love with the letters and care packages. I have just received your letter informing me that I am within the Angels Network, Again thanks for your support and god bless you all. Kosovo is a relatively quiet place, the people here are kind and want us here. Unfortunately it is a population that is poor and only live off on average 1000.00 a year. The terrain is beautiful, some of the best mountains in the country happen to be all around our camp. The weather is much like Massachusetts weather with the exception of the elevation. Although the work here is great in helping the citizens of a undecided country, it is tough on the soldiers because the days are long and it becomes much like ground hog day, the days just keep repeating its self. Some of the things that I like to do along with my section is playing sports and going to the gym. I also enjoy games like chess and monopoly. So I guess if I was to create a wish list, I would like to maybe see a baseball mitt to play catch with my section I catch with my left and throw with my right. I am a huge patriots fan and love to play tag football on my down time as well. Again thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I will place soldiers angels in my prayers as well. Happy New Year and God Bless Soldiers Angels.

Jeremy B----



|

nocashfortrash.org