IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Saturday, September 16, 2006

11 Years Ago Today

This was me, 11 years ago today:



My husband is a wonderful guy who puts up with his opinionated wife, and yes, actually encourages that (though I'm relatively sure that he sometimes regrets it...). We share the same, often slightly tweaked, sense of humor, most of the same political views, and he wholeheartedly stands with me in supporting our heroes. He's the porter and advisor on my Soldiers' Angels "soldier shopping" trips. Never a complaint when he wants to head out for a weekend breakfast, but I have to get a blog post up...or when we have to head out to Panera in the middle of the night because some idiot in a FedEx truck tore the lines off our house and I need to blog, or when I'm spending a couple of hours doing that on our anniversary.

I am truly blessed.


Happy Anniversary, honey - I love you.
|

nocashfortrash.org