IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Sunday, August 27, 2006

FedEx the Destroyer, Part Deux

So my phone lines won't be fixed until Monday afternoon.

Back at Panera, this time in the parking lot - fully expecting to be rousted by the police as I'm blogging....

A question - why is it that the phone company calls me to remind me of my appointment to have the lines repaired - on one of my cut lines.....?

FedEx - when you absolutely, positively, have to be blogging overnight in a parking lot because some idiot cut your phone lines with his truck.
|

nocashfortrash.org