IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, August 04, 2006

Angelrant

Ros, a Soldiers' Angel whose poem "Ordinary Man" I posted the other day, is not pleased:
This past weekend, as I was writing letters as part of my contribution to the Living Legend team, I saw something on the Soldier's Angel board that made me soooooooooo mad - I am still not sure who I am going to write and blast about it. You KNOW I will be writing.On the board was the posting that a young soldier had just died in iraq. This young man, Thomas Velez I believe is the name (God forgive me if I don't have that right). The post included a link to 3 news outlets that had the 'story' in details. So, I clicked the links. And then.....well....if ya never seen a brat mad - let me tell you...NOT a pretty sight...


Read the Rest, over at Yikes! (Kat's blog)
|

nocashfortrash.org