IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To Our Heroes

We are grateful for each of you and will keep you all in our hearts and prayers. Come home soon and be safe.

All Our Love,
Scott & Pauline Benson
Prior Lake, Minnesota


********************************

Hello from Brookfield, IL!...I want you to know my family is 100% behind what you and your buddies are doing for our country. I have the highest respect for each of you and honor you for what you are doing for us. My husband, Ted, served in Viet Nam. Thank You seems like such a small thing, but know it comes from the bottom of my heart. If you have a minute, I would really appreciate hearing from you and how you are doing. Please know you and your buddies are always in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and most important, STAY SAFE..
Soldiers Angel, Diane Sepelis


********************************

To all the GREAT men and women of our Armed Forces,

THANK YOU for our FREEDOM and for your wonderful example of fidelity. We say so many words and words are so easy to say. You may not realize it or feel it or think about it much, but you put into action the words, "There is NO GREATER LOVE than this, (to be willing) to lay down one's life for a friend". Please don't give up or lose heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if it may be so frustrating, please BELIEVE and even KNOW that it is worth it and you are doing something very good and so WORTHWHILE!
You are always in my prayers!

Father Kevin Sweeney
(A Catholic Priest in Brooklyn, NY)


********************************

TO ALL OF MY HEROES,

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE
CONSTANT SACRIFICES YOU HAVE BEEN
MAKING FOR ME, MY FAMILY, AND OUR COUNTRY.
YOUR BRAVERY IS SOMETHING THAT MOVES
MY HEART TO TEARS.
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN.
YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE IN MY HEART
AND IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS.
GODBLESS YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

ARIANNA AND FAMILY


********************************

I hope that you know that our family kept you all in mind during the fourth..I explained to my seven year old what the holiday was about, and that it's soldiers like you that keep us a free nation.......
Thanks, John Dean
Derby, KS

********************************

Dear Soldiers,
Because of you, I was able to celebrate the Fourth of July safe in the heart of the US with my family, eating, laughing, shooting off pretty fireworks. We pray for you and yours, and we thank you for letting us enjoy our freedom, all because of you!
May God Bless and Keep you every minute of every day.
Much love and caring from Nebraska!
Punkie

********************************

I want all of you to know that even though our eyes and our hands may never meet that I consider each you as my brother and/or sister. With each sunrise that I greet and with sunset that Ibid farewell; EACH and EVERYONE of you are always inmy thoughts and prayers, 24/7. Tonight, when you layyour head down to rest, please know that America ispraying for your safety and for your quick returnhome. WE HAVE NOT FORGOT YOU! God bless the USA and all of you!
Kathryn McCord
|

nocashfortrash.org