IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Best Pizza I Never Ate...

Just finished ordering pizza and soda, which would be wholly unremarkable except for thing.

I'm not going to eat them. I'm actually not even going to see them, but boy, are they good.

That's because the pizzas I just ordered are going to Israeli IDF troops on duty. Yep, that's right - I just sent these brave Israeli troops dinner.

And you can too. Check out PizzaIDF.org

You can donate for a patrol (5 soldiers), section (10 soldiers), platoon (30 soldiers), or company (90 soldiers), and you can even set up a regular monthly donation! They have lots of other treats too.

Couldn't be easier - you can pay by credit card or PayPal, and you can order online or fax.

Best Pizza I never ate.



H/T to Seamus
|

nocashfortrash.org