IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Question from a Reader

Some time ago, some of my more military-knowledgeable readers helped J.S. with a number of questions she had when her son was looking into military service.

I have another reader, Lisa, with some questions - and I'm staying out of this one. I know what the SF-Sarge-in-law would say here, but...I'm not going to tell. I'll leave the responses to those in the know. Please leave any thoughts you have in the comments section, or email me if you'd like to contact Lisa directly:

I’m still young so I told myself when I get older I wondered should I go to air force or army. I have a family member in the air force and have a close neibor (sic) that just had been medically discharged. Neibor (sic) say no way for the army. I have not yet asked my cousin , but everyone says go to the air force. What is your opinion.

Lisa
|

nocashfortrash.org