IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Monday, May 29, 2006

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

In honor of the day...a few pictures that illustrate the price of Freedom....

Normandy


Arlington National Cemetery


Gettysburg National Cemetery


Pearl Harbor


Vietnam Veterans National Memorial, Washington, D.C.

Wherever you are today, in honor of our fallen heroes, eat, drink, be merry, but take a moment, just a moment, to bow your head and say "Thank you."

I also have a powerpoint tribute I did in honor of the day, but unfortunately, I've been unable to get it uploaded. I can, however, make an autorun CD out of it. If you would like a copy, I'd be happy to send you one - just email me (I warn you - have Kleenex on hand).
|

nocashfortrash.org