IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where Am I?

Fresh off the Milblog Conference, and I'm travelling again - this time for work.

I'm in a city that was the departure point for the ill-fated Avengers of Flight 19, which disappeared in December, 1945.

Former President George H.W. Bush also received pilot training at this city's Naval Air Station.

So....

Where Am I?

First to answer correctly (via email) gets a copy of Walking With Heroes

UPDATE: Congratulations to Bryan (a hero himself), who correctly guessed that I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Your book will be on the way shortly!
|

nocashfortrash.org