IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Has Sprung

FINALLY!

The hubby and I got the bikes out yesterday afternoon for the first ride of the season. In honor of the beautiful weather, I figured I'd share some pictures.

Mine and hubby's motorcycles.

My bike. It's a Kawasaki Vulcan.

My bike again. In keeping with the blog's theme, even my motorcycle is about supporting the troops.


The stickers you see on the back read as follows:

"In memory of those who never returned from Vietnam"

"The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall"

and

"POW-MIA
You are not forgotten"

And, of course, there's my yellow ribbon.

I love the bike, and yes, I always wear a helmet and protective gear. :)
|

nocashfortrash.org