IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Latest from Michael and the Transportation Angels

Michael sent me this email, about the latest efforts of this group of 359th Transportation Company Vets who are supporting some of our heroes in Iraq:

Hi Pam: I just got a couple of emails from Sgt M--- in Iraq. He just made my day!! As a starter, I'm sending a couple of pics of the care packages before mailing. I had wish lists so had to be organized. These took 6 days to get there. Not bad. I could tell that Cpt W--- & Sgt M--- didn't have cameras because it was like pulling teeth to get them to send pictures. So I bought them each a small digital camera.

I am so glad I found Soldiers Angels. I just can't tell you how rewarding it is. Hell, what am I saying?? You already know.

Here are some of the pictures Sgt. M--- sent - Lots of rain + desert environment = flood!:




More pictures to come later - Michael, you and all your buddies are just awesome - all that and a bag of chips!

Sgt. M & Cpt. W - so are you. Thanks for all you do for all of us back home in the States. Take care, and stay safe!

|

nocashfortrash.org