IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, January 06, 2006

Why We Call Them Heroes - The Latest from George K

On the heels of the great news he received this week, here is the latest from George K:

Here are some photos of my special little friends out here in Iraq. When I have free time on my missions, this is who I spend it with. Actually, many times I make time. They are not only adorable, they are the future of Iraq. [The girl in the last photograph] stole my heart. I have un-officially adopted her. I take care of her as much as I can.

Hope you enjoy.

George







A father and his two wives are the parents of these 12 kids!



George says that no, these are not all that man's children - but they are all George's special friends.



This little girl is one of George's special favorites.



|

nocashfortrash.org