IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, November 11, 2005

Project Valour-IT: Down to the Wire

Today is the last day of the blogging competition. And as of this very moment, Army is just barely - and I mean just barely - ahead of the Squids.

The real news is the totals for all teams - check out these numbers. Wow!

Thanks to my Mom and my brother-in-law for their snailmail donations - didn't I tell you guys those don't count for the competition?? PayPal, guys, PayPal!! C'mon, this is bragging rights here! (Seriously, thank you - competition or no, you helped to get much needed equipment to our wounded heroes, so I am very, very grateful).

But the rest of you, send those emails! Hang those flyers! Bloggers, post, post, POST! We only have a little while to ensure that Army comes out on top!

And what better way to honor our Veterans than to do something for those who gave so much for us?

I'll make it easy for you - if you're not sure how to let people know about the competition or the program, I have an easy email you can just forward along. Just email me and I'll send it to you.

Still not convinced? (Don't know how that's possible, but...)

Take a look at One Soldier's Valour-IT story, brought to you by Fuzzybear Lioness.

While you're there, don't forget to check on the story behind the story of Carren Ziegenfuss' appearance on MSNBC!
|

nocashfortrash.org