IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Heroes...

Here are a few pictures... my fiance and my brother in Iraq 2005.

It just shows how hard these guys are fighting over there.

Thank you,

Melissa......


My fiance, SGT V., Camp Sykes, Iraq July 2005


My brother, SGT V., Camp Speicher, Iraq returned home October 18, 2005

Melissa, thanks for sending these, and thanks to both of your heroes for all they do.

Welcome home to your brother, and tell that fiance of yours to keep his helmet on, and stay safe!
|

nocashfortrash.org