IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, September 29, 2005

And a Teenager Shall Lead Them

Soldiers' Angel Hannah knows a little something about doing right by our troops...In addition to her "angelling," she recently showed us all how to welcome home a fallen hero.


There was a soldier killed in Iraq that was being buried in my hometown. Monday morning, while I was getting ready for school, I decided that something needed to be done! I came up with the idea of doing the "Texas Style" soldier funeral. I went to school and got it approved there for the First Priority Leadership team to go. I called my mom and dad during Drivers Ed...

Read the rest at Soldiers' Angels Germany, and then visit 365 and a Wake-Up for ThunderSix's description of the memorial service held at the FOB.

Godpseed SGT Deckard, 1SGT Gifford, and SPC Ford. Our hearts are with their families, friends, and comrades in arms.


|

nocashfortrash.org