IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Your Humble Blogger on the Radio

Blogging may be sparse this morning; I'm being interviewed for a radio show.

The topic is media coverage and what the MSM is missing.

I wonder if they know what they're getting into asking me to be interviewed.....

I'll let you know how it goes later!

UPDATE: Done! The interview was with Eva Barboni of War News Radio, and will likely air next week (it's a weekly show). They'll let me know when it's up, and I'll pass that along. I'm convinced I sounded like an idiot, but we'll have to see. Got a chance to talk about Soldiers' Angels, and mention some other great blogs like BlackFive, JackArmy, Mudville Gazette, etc.
|

nocashfortrash.org