IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Hero...

These pictures were taken on May 2005. This was during the last moments spent with our soldiers before they departed to Iraq.

My Husband SPC Clyde L. H------- is with the 4th Alabama - 167th Infantry unit out of Pelham Alabama, but are currently attached to the Georgia Army National Guard 48th Brigade.

These are pictures of my family.... My Hero, our son, and me... a very proud wife.


Feel free to use which ever pictures you like. Thanks. -Viridiana







Thanks for sending the great photos Viridiana (that last one is my favorite)! Our best to you and your son, both heroes as well. Clyde, keep your helmet on, and stay safe. Thank you for everything you do.
|

nocashfortrash.org