IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, July 22, 2005

Soldiers' Angels Reaches Out to Iraqi Soldiers, Too...

Via email...

From Willie of
Soldiers' Angels

Hi Patti,
you remember on the Iraqi soldier who lost his daughter through a bomb! His 2 girls and his wife was burnt and the 2 year died from this. The Angels offer a Iraqi soldier their condolences by e-mail! Look at the picture!

My friend wrote me today"... I recieved them (your condolences letters) about three weeks ago and I posted them a couple of days after I got them. I posted them for the rest of the soldiers in our bunker to see how people from all over support the Iraqi soldiers, and I also wanted our Iraqi interpreters to read the letters to know that not only do U.S. soldiers get letters of encouragement from the U.S., but so do Iraqi Army soldiers too. Please convey my sincere thanks an appreciation to all the "angels" and people who took the time to write. Another U.S. soldier who works direcetly with the Iraqi soldier who lost his daughter made sure that the letters got to him and his unit...."



Way to go, Angels!!

|

nocashfortrash.org