IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Monday, July 04, 2005

A Poem for Our Heroes

April sent this along...

To U.S. Troops,
I might not ever meet u in person,
I might not ever get to fully understand who u r
but what u r currently doing for the country
both for the United States and Iraq
and at other places where u guys are all needed at
is more than enough
to show that u guys are truly extroardinary people.
I look up to u guys
not because u might be a few in. taller than me
but I admire ur tremendous integrity and patience.
It is people like u
that allow kids like me to dream big
whether it's being the next director of NASA
or owning my own indoor full-court basketball gym
not only to just dream big
but to allow us to believe in and follow them till success.
And because of people like u
On this nite of July 4
I am able to be sitting on the dock eating watermelon with my buddies
And watch fireworks over the waterfront in San Francisco.
When the American flag on my Sea Scout base flies tonight
I will stand tall and proudly salute to it
"God Bless Our Troops"
because u guys deserve nothing but the best.
And when all is said and done for the night
I will pray to god
for ur safety and health
so that u may return to ur family and friends
And raise ur kids with all the greatness
that u have displayed,


HAPPY JULY 4!!!!!

THANKS FOR BEING REAL HEROES!!!!!

-- April
|

nocashfortrash.org