IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, July 29, 2005

My Hero...

Finally, I actually get to post one of my own!

Say hello to Major Juan R., currently deployed to Iraq, and serving as a transportation officer - he's one of the Heroes it's been my honor to personally thank through my involvement with Soldiers' Angels. The Major has a wife and children back home in the States. He also left two suh-weet motorcycles, which are much-coveted in this house, as we wait for a back-ordered clutch for my hubby's bike. (Mine, fortunately, is running just fine). Below are some of the great pics he sent along of himself and some fellow Heroes.











Juan - Thanks for everything you do (including sending the great pics)! Let me know if you want to show off the Hog and La Busadora, and we'll get those pics up, too! My best to all of you. Keep your helmets on, take care, and stay safe!
|

nocashfortrash.org