IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Sunday, July 31, 2005

"Exposing" the Anti-War Movement

Zombie has some photos that are just...well...disturbing. I may be recovering a long time on this one.

If you ever wanted to see the anti-war movement "exposed," this is the place to go, but there are just some things I don't think I ever needed to see.

Hat Tips to ROFASix via 45-Caliber Justice via Michelle Malkin

You can't resist, can you? Neither could I. But be advised: not for viewing at work.

Excuse me while I go call a therapist.
|

nocashfortrash.org