IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Friday, May 13, 2005

A Message of Thanks from Argentina

Received via email...
DEDICATED TO DEPLOYED TROOPS, WOUNDED HEROES, RETURNING TROOPS, VETERANS, FALLEN HEROES, MILITARY FAMILIES AND GREAT PATRIOTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear U.S. Armed Forces:

I'm Ignacio C--------, I'm 20 years and I write from Mar del Plata, Argentina. I'm a fanatic and supporter of the United States of America. I write you to send all my support to all the men and women who integrate the Armed Forces of the United States.

I tell you that my grandma is American; she was born in Boston, Mass. and she is 80 years old but she lives over here. Maybe, it's some American blood that I carry in my veins, the love to the law enforcement and the freedom, what causes me a strong feeling to USA.

The terrible attacks of September 11, 2001 against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon caused me an enormous sadness and anguish. I requested to God for all the people who died in that tragic day. I knew that the World had changed and that anything would be the same as before.

Hence, I support totally the war against the damned terrorism. I think that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will be good to stabilize the Middle East, which is a very dangerous area for the Western World.

Also, I know that the situation in Iraq is not the one that was expected. I hope very soon the situation is stabilized and that the Iraqi people can have its own military and democratic government, so that all you can return to your homes with your families.

I suffer and grieve for all the lives of the American soldiers that get lost in the battlefield. And I remind the families who lose their relatives in the war, for that reason, I pray to God that protects and bless all the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces every night. All the Americans should thank, to remember and to honor to all those who gave their life in the name of the United States.

I know there’s no medal, there’s no money, and there’s no words to comfort the pain of the lost loved one. But I also know and I want you to think what it would happen if the war on terror moves to the American cities? I think that all that was built in three centuries would collapse. And I do not wish to sound apocalyptic, but realist in view of the magnitude of our enemies.

Americans:
United States is strong, powerful and rich. It's the nation that has created this new way of life. It's the Nation Leader of the Free World, the nation of the freedom, of the security, of the law, of the technology, of the consumerism, etc.

You have created this good system, which has some flaws, but it is the best in the Earth. And we won't allow some murderers without conscience to put in danger our way of life. The objective is clear: to put an end to this humanity's scoria to preserve the future of our civilization.

United States has a lot to still give as empire and we won't allow that none intervenes in our road.

American soldiers, I say you: Don't lower the arms, continue, stay strong, be careful, protect yourselves and keep your morale up, because I know that it's very hard. I know that you are suffering. I know that you want to come home. But I have faith that the future will be better. United States needs of you. United States supports you. United States is what it's for you. If United States didn't have men and women like you, it wouldn't be as strong and powerful as it is. Thanks so much for protecting the USA every time.

Because of your bravery, loyalty, heroism, patriotism and, mainly, to eliminate to the enemies and the threats of the United States of America, all of you are my heroes and idols.

As fanatic of the United States, my biggest dream will take place the day that I set foot upon U.S. soil but I will be totally happy when I visit some base of the Armed Forces and I say to each and every one of you, in person, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR THE STATES.

I thank you vastly your attention and I sent greetings and encouragements to all the men and women of U.S. Armed Forces. I’ll look forward to your answer (if possible), to make sure me that this message has been read.

May God bless USA's Forces and their families. And may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Thank you all very much.
Good luck!
See you soon!

Ignacio C------: a pro-USA, a pro-Rule of Law, hence, a pro-U.S. Military.

PS: Every week I enter in the webs of USMC, Defend America and ArmyTimes to look for news and stories about you. In my computer, I have more than 700 pictures and a lot of data about you (U.S. troops), with a total of around 12,500 files about USA.


Thank you, Ignacio, for supporting our Heroes.




|

nocashfortrash.org