IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

MediaSlander - BlackFive Helping to Hold the Media Accountable

BlackFive is taking a major step in the war against biased media - check out these excerpts from today's post - Media Slander - Enough is Enough!

Attention on the Net, this is Blackfive...

People that know me know that I usually can maintain my composure during most circumstances. But on a phone call with Bill Roggio of the Fourth Rail and Winds of Change, in reference to Linda Foley (after her "clarification" of her slanderous statement), I actually lost it a bit and Sergeant Blackfive came out swinging, "Can you @#$%ing believe this @#$%???!!!!".
That's what I think I said the first time I ever spoke to Bill Roggio on the phone. Of course, Bill understood my sentiment all too well. I think that we had hoped that we wouldn't need to band back together again...

I don't really care for what the motivation is...I just want them to give the military a fair shake. No suppositions, no lies, just the truth. I want them to do their job.

We gave the MSM time to react to Linda Foley. With the exception of a few sources, there wasn't much out there. Maybe they agreed with her, didn't care, or thought it wasn't newsworthy...

We just couldn't sit there and let her comments stand.

MediaSlander is born

Read the full post at BlackFive, and check the MediaSlander site out - link appearing on this page shortly.

Count me in, Sgt. BlackFive!
|

nocashfortrash.org