IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, April 28, 2005

~ A Poem for Matt Maupin ~

Dear Matt:

I hope you won't mind
my calling you that.

I've heard so much about you
and I wonder how your parents
can carry on without you

I'm an ArmyMom, that's me;
My son's a soldier

and I know that Freedom is
not free.

You'd be surprised to know
how often you are mentioned
on the net

I just wanted to say hello
and let you know we won't forget

and until the day you make it home,
I'll pray that you know you aren't alone

So, God Bless you, Matt Maupin
as for praying, we aren't stoppin......

Christina 4-05
For Matt Maupin



As always, Christina, thank you for sharing this.
|

nocashfortrash.org