IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, March 17, 2005



Top of the morning my loving troop

You're a great GI in a mighty group



To me you're as cool as one can be

The best of the lot, they all must see



Do put on a brogue and do your thing

If you feel the urge, a tune you'll sing



And If you can't find some green to wear

Just pull out the bucks, green backs I swear



Watch for that Leprechaun, "Patio Door"

Of course he's no match for you I'm sure



You may see his friend, "Old Patio Tool"

He'd not stack up to how you could rule



Now tell me the truth, ain't this so grand

The Emerald Isle, perched in your hand



May St. Patrick's Day hold loads of fun

Through laughter and joy for everyone



God Bless you on this and each new day

You make me so proud, my troop to stay




©2005Roger J. Robicheau
|

nocashfortrash.org