IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Some Words from Italy

My thoughts go to you, US soldiers, one more time. I am particularly close to those who, among you, in this war against terrorism, have lost a friend and bear the weight of a part of public opinion (the communist one), which is against your intervention in Irak.

My heart and my prayers are with you. Concerning prayers, I ask God to protect the soldiers that, by mistake, killed Nicola Calipari, and I know that, unfortunately, also many of you have fallen under the so-called "friend fire". May all of them rest in peace.

I'm Catholic and I also pray with Psalms which are in the Bible. I invite you to ask every day the Lord to protect your lives with Psalm 91: "Under divine wings", Psalm 144: "Hymn for war and victory" and Psalm 140 "Against the bad".

Pray for the soldiers who fired by mistake our Calipari, because Italian and European communist medias will try to paint them as "the bad Americans", but the "real" Italy knows that it is not like that, the non-communist Italians (and we are the majority) stand by your side.

Pray by reading the Prologue of Saint John's Gospel before a battle, and Jesus Christ will be your strength.

Such people as Fabrizio Quattrocchi, Eugene Armstrong, Jack Hensley, Nick Berg, the Sud-Corean Kim Sun Il and all the other innocent guys, soldiers or civilians killed by the murderers of Allah, will live for ever. Vile Giuliana Sgrena is nothing but dust, and she will be soon forgotten, just like all the men and women with no honour.

If I'm talking to you about prayers, it is because I experienced their strength in my life!!!

And so don't lose heart, you are not alone, go on friends, there will be a better future for mankind, let's keep hope alive!

May God bless you all, may God bless America.

Sincerely,
Lorella
Rome
Italy


Grazie, Lorella
|

nocashfortrash.org