IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Monday, January 03, 2005

Tributes to our Heroes

The Pride of Our Country...Our Armed Forces

Hi Patti,

You were referred to me by Christina S-------. I have put together a two page section to give (support and honor) to our troops. As you certainly know, they are going through a tough and dangerous time in the Middle East. The link to the first page of what I call "The Pride Of Our Country ... Our Armed Forces" is just below.

I have been working with different groups of Military Mothers over the last couple of years and they are sending the link, or copies of the two web pages through the mail. I was wonderfing if you have any different suggestions, or can help in any way. My whole mission is to just try and get them something positive to have. I hope you will go to the two pages by way of the link and let me know what you think.

Thank You Patti,
God Bless You,
Roger J. Robicheau
Former SP5 US ARmy

http://www.geocities.com/thepoeticplumber/armedforcesone.html


Year in Photos:
This one is from the Army's website:
http://www.army.mil/yearinphotos/




|

nocashfortrash.org