IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Poem by a Hero's Wife


To Trust or Worry

So many miles away you are,
I long to hear your voice.
My love, no matter where you are
I always have a choice.

To trust that God will see us through
And all will be okay,
Or worry myself sick for you
In dread of each new day.

If I don’t focus on my fear,
But concentrate on hope,
I may make it through the year
With ability to cope.

I think I’ll choose the Father’s way
Because He understands.
And since He hears me when I pray,
I’ll leave you in His hands.

Written by Cheryl
1-10-05
|

nocashfortrash.org