IRAQ WAR TODAY
Keep Your Helmet On!




Be A Part of a Tribute to Fallen Heroes - Help Build the Fallen Soldiers' Bike
Help support the families of our deployed Heroes - Visit Soldiers' Angels' Operation Outreach
Help Our Heroes Help Others - Click Here to visit SOS: KIDS
Nominate your Hero for IWT's "Hero of the Month" - click here for details!
Search Iraq War Today only

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Army Wife

Another day, another time, nothing left to do but cry!
I am just considered another Army Wife that misses her husband for no special reason.
Maybe it is the knowing he will not be home with our family for the upcoming holiday season.
He is away in a far off land..but our daughter says " No mommy a man at school says he is playing in the sand!"
In somepeople's eye's this could be true..but none of us know what they are doing or maybe going through!
I am sitting here typing this poem to help pass the time, because not a minute passes that my husband is not on my mind!
Jeff means more to me than he will ever know, Our love is like no other it continue's to grow!
He and Our daughter are my life. I feel very blessed to be her mother and his very Proud Army Wife!
By:
Heather ..................VirginiaSoldiers' Angels
|

nocashfortrash.org